UKCTRF Travel Expense Claim Form (UK based Claimants)

UKCTRF Foreign Travel Expense Claim Form (Overseas Claimants)

In order to claim for reimbursement of expenses for UKCTRF related activity, please fill in the relevant claims form and send me ([email protected]) numbered, itemised receipts* as per the following guidelines.

The University’s Travel and Expenses policy allows:

£35 max per night for dinner within the UK

£50 max per night for dinner outside of the UK

£10 per day for snacks and refreshments.

You cannot claim for alcohol so if you had an alcoholic drink with your meal, please deduct this from the total.

Train or bus tickets must be booked through the operator, NOT via Trainline, Trainpal or other third-parties.

 To complete the form correctly:

-Enter each total you are claiming (e.g. each receipt total and its details) on its own line on the claims form. If you spent more than the max amount please enter the max amount.

-Each total should have a corresponding numbered receipt attached, so for paper receipts it would be best to scan or photograph each of your receipts separately so you can number them individually.

*Itemised receipts must show: Date; vendor; list of items purchased; amount paid.